The more aware I become of our food system and how preservatively poisonous it is, the more I desire to cook at home where I can control the ingredients. Bread was chosen among the first of the foods I learned to produce homemade. When I began making bread, I chose a recipe for a homemade bread that consisted of four simple ingredients: Water. Flour. Salt. Yeast. You'd think that mixing together four ingredients into a bowl would provide the same results, consistently. Nope. I had the worst luck. Read more [...]
SUN is a 501c3 Nonprofit dedicated to developing solutions to resource depletion and population overshoot. Join with us as we seek to create a more Sustainable World for future generations.
Support The Sustaining Universal Needs Foundation
Thank you for your support!
Recent Facebook Posts
No recent Facebook posts to show
- The Woman Who Lives 200,000 Years in the Past
- Real estate for the apocalypse
- My First Rocket Stove - Sort of
- Yurt Doomsteading in style
- Shipping Container 2.0v
- The halfway underground homes of ‘Parasite’ are real spaces of desperation
- A self-proclaimed independent country in the Nevada desert.
- SOLAR PANEL BLINDS CAN HELP POWER YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE HOUSE
- Free Instructions For An Easy-To-Assemble Sustainable Garden
- A Tent For Refugees That Collects Rainwater And Stores Solar Energy