The more aware I become of our food system and how preservatively poisonous it is, the more I desire to cook at home where I can control the ingredients. Bread was chosen among the first of the foods I learned to produce homemade. When I began making bread, I chose a recipe for a homemade bread that consisted of four simple ingredients: Water. Flour. Salt. Yeast. You'd think that mixing together four ingredients into a bowl would provide the same results, consistently. Nope. I had the worst luck. Read more [...]
SUN is a 501c3 Nonprofit dedicated to developing solutions to resource depletion and population overshoot. Join with us as we seek to create a more Sustainable World for future generations.
Support The Sustaining Universal Needs Foundation
Thank you for your support!
Recent Facebook Posts
No recent Facebook posts to show
- Alaska: Is it Sustainable after TSHTF?
- RE Gets a Stealth Van!
- Living on water: Welcome to Freedom Cove
- Living Off the Land is Illegal (NOT)
- Living Off the Land is Illegal
- Poop & Pee Solutions for when TSHTF
- Practical Tips for Avoiding Saying "I'm Done" with Doomsteading
- Small Dam & Micro-Hydro Building
- Bamboo House
- Chicken & Egg Issues for Doomers