Author Topic: Texas Convocation 2014 PHOTOS!!!  (Read 3485 times)

Offline Gypsymamba

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Texas Convocation 2014 PHOTOS!!!
« on: June 03, 2014, 05:02:45 PM »
Finally, right?  ;D

Well... these are still not ALL of the photos...there were over 3,000 taken on the trip and I'm narrowing them down as much as possible.  Still have many more to go through.  Lots of them were from our voyage from SC to TX.  I've left out most of those, guessing that you guys would rather see images from our in person meeting.

I'll be sure to update as more photos are added.  They're kind of out of order too...but I'm anxious to share what I have so far and I'm sure you guys are ready to view.  :P

http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/GypsyMamby/library/Texas%20Convocation%202014

Password: toothstead

Offline WHD

• View Profile
Re: Texas Convocation 2014 PHOTOS!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 11:38:57 PM »
You have a magic eye, Gypsymamba.

WHD

Offline Gypsymamba

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 10:18:45 AM »
Thanks, William.

Download and use any of the photos you want :)

Offline Gypsymamba

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 08:20:33 PM »

Teamwork :)

Keep the faith, boys! :)

Offline luciddreams

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2014, 09:10:26 PM »
That sumbitch was way up in that tree...the boomerang...

Eddie climbed all the way up that tree just about.  Which makes him one hell of a badass IMO.  Cause I tried to climb it and gave up feeling it pointless. 

It was awesome to meet a real man.  Somebody I can look up to for once...literally...at least when he's 40 feet up in a tree after a 25 dollar wooden flying object of mine.  Eddie fearlessly climbed that tree, and made it back down, and I might just write a blog about it.  GM got a lot of good pics surrounding that event, and I believe RE has the video of when I threw it and it got stuck.  According to GM we have that video as well, along with 50 or so others. 

As a matter of fact, I met 5 men I can look up to at the Convocation.  That's no small thing gentlemen.  Because in my entire 34 years of life i've probably met that many men I've looked up to.  So in one week that count doubled. 

Offline Gypsymamba

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 10:43:33 AM »
More  photos uploaded, starting at page 9!

Offline Eddie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 09:49:29 AM »
That sumbitch was way up in that tree...the boomerang...

Eddie climbed all the way up that tree just about.  Which makes him one hell of a badass IMO.  Cause I tried to climb it and gave up feeling it pointless. 

It was awesome to meet a real man.  Somebody I can look up to for once...literally...at least when he's 40 feet up in a tree after a 25 dollar wooden flying object of mine.  Eddie fearlessly climbed that tree, and made it back down, and I might just write a blog about it.  GM got a lot of good pics surrounding that event, and I believe RE has the video of when I threw it and it got stuck.  According to GM we have that video as well, along with 50 or so others. 

As a matter of fact, I met 5 men I can look up to at the Convocation.  That's no small thing gentlemen.  Because in my entire 34 years of life i've probably met that many men I've looked up to.  So in one week that count doubled.

I hadn't seen this. Thanks very much for the compliment.

Offline luciddreams

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 07:11:28 PM »

I hadn't seen this. Thanks very much for the compliment.

Thanks for retrieving the rang for me.  Interestingly enough, the rang made it back to SC.  That particular one was the rang that got me hooked on the throwing them. 

Shortly after we returned to SC, I got drunk and threw it outside in the dark.  I had taken to doing that, throwing it in the dark.  It was dangerous to do, and I had to rely on listening to where it landed.  I threw it about five times or so and was able to retrieve it.  Then I threw it, saw it pass back around in front, and then it was gone.  We think it got thrown into the ether. 

At any rate, I promptly bought two more of the exact style.  The Seagull.