Author Topic: WELCOME! Introduce yourself here :)  (Read 441 times)

Offline Gypsymamba

• Administrator
    • View Profile
WELCOME! Introduce yourself here :)
« on: March 20, 2017, 11:09:26 AM »
 :) :) :) Welcome to the SUN Forum!

Please take a moment to tell us a bit about yourself.  Why are you here?  Where do you live?  What are you interested in discussing here? What are your hobbies?  What is your passion?  Share it all here.  Get to know your fellow forum members.

Offline alaskadronelife

• View Profile
Re: WELCOME! Introduce yourself here :)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 09:56:54 AM »
I think I did, except it might have been in PM form? I got an email saying I should introduce myself, and did, but it wasn't here? I don't know, I'm somewhat new to how all this works.

Offline alaskadronelife

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 03:53:05 PM »
Ummm....is there anyone on this forum? It was advertised on Facebook.. I figured there were people here, participants in SUN?

Offline Gypsymamba

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 04:34:42 PM »
Good evening!

Yes, your introduction was received via email.  In the future, I'd suggest replying to a thread like this with your introduction.  No worries, though, I have posted your email reply here!

"Thanks for the offer to say something, I never got an approval email and thought that maybe I had missed some test, or hadn't passed it somewhere along the way!

Anyway, I'm an Alaskan in Anchorage, and found your shout out on Facebook, and thought I would stop in and see what the temperature of the water is like."

As you have obviously discovered, this forum is also new and in need of improvement and lift off...but we are well on our way.  Great things are ahead!

Thank you for joining this forum, and we hope to provide many more discussions here via new and old members, as soon as we can really achieve liftoff.  Things are moving.  We are on our way!  You are an early participant, and I hope you stick around.

-GM